Thursday, May 30, 2013

6 months?

Can you believe it's been 6 months since this day? Crazy how fast time flies. 6 months ago i made the best decision I have ever made; I was married and sealed to this wonderful man for time and all eternity. How wonderful those words truly are.

I always wanted to believe in true love. Fairytale endings, popping the foot when kissed by your true prince charming, all of the things disney movies taught me. Unfortunately, i never really knew what that feeling was until i met Jared. I am so grateful for him and everything he has taught me. I don't understand how one man can be so loving and patient and kind, but he is. He puts up with all my sass, emotional meltdowns, and crazy blonde moments and I am eternally grateful for him. Everyday i wake up so happy he is in my life.






It really has been the best 6 months of my life. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us. 
<<you're all welcome for the sappy love post>>

No comments:

Post a Comment