Friday, April 26, 2013

April News!

Well, April has definitely come and gone. Crazy how fast time is flying by! As always, life for the Williams has been a bit crazy. Between working, school, babysitting, date nights, and trying not to burn food, blogging is definitely down a little far on my list. But I have promised my husband and friends that I will be better, so here it is. Newlywed Novelties.

My cute friend Lexi Heninger is an amazing photographer. She is starting up her business, which meant Jared and I were honored enough to be her photographies. I just love getting pictures taken, mostly because it captures the cutest moments with the cutest boy!
 



I also enlisted her into taking some pictures for Jared's graduation announcement. Jared will graduate from ASU with his bachelor's of science in Kineseology on May 10, 2013. I am so proud of him, and he is equally as excited as I am to be able to have a break from school work and spend our last summer here in AZ together!




Speaking of our last summer, if you haven't heard, we are moving to Spokane, Washington on August 1st. Jared will get his Masters in Health Administration from Washington State University, and I am hoping to be working in a kids cut salon. We are so excited for this adventure. As sad as we are to move away from family and our friends here, we cannot wait to be in such a beautiful place and start our lives together there! Also, moving means a bigger apartment. Bigger apartment means more decorating, which equals countless trips to IKEA (don't worry, we have already been twice this week..... in 3 days)

As for any funny stories from us, which is why majority of you read this blog, every day is something funny and ridiculous. Come hang out with us, and I promise, you will not be bored. 

also, side comment, my husband is sexy. Look at those pictures. I melt. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures turned out awesome! So excited and happy for you two!! That will be such a fun adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete