Friday, July 20, 2012

my summer

my favorite questions:
"wow, you are so sunburned... do you know about skin cancer?"
--yes, thank you. i know i will have it. it's fine. i like being tan for now.
"do you wear sunscreen?"
--yes. duh. 4o plus hours in the sun, i have to.
"you're hair is so blonde. do you bleach it?"
--no. mama gave me good hair. the sun made it even more blonde. i am not fake.
"do you fake bake?"
--no. what did i just say?
"what do you do in your off time when you're not coaching?"
--what off time? if i am not at the pool, i am home. sleeping. it's wondeful.

basically this summer has been amazing. i have loved being the head coach at kino and enjoyed so many wonderful things about that pool. mostly, i love my kids. so much! last night was our city meet. i had 6 high point winners (top kids in their age group) let's just say i was a proud coach. lol spending hours and hours working finally paid off. and i have wicked tan lines to show for it! enjoy some pictures from last night!
us coaches with braden and seth. 2 of my favorite boys.

#dreamteam
valerie, me, sarah, marissa, and anthony

us with our high point winners matt and guppy (david)

the cusson boys. they melt my heart

really? like this happens?
why yes, it does. every day

oh otter pop. abby otter is the cutest most sweetest person i have ever met. and i adore her

my super star 11-12's
corrine, sarah, braden, and seth

No comments:

Post a Comment