Tuesday, July 3, 2012

20,000 years ago

a little girl came up to me today and said " coach reagan, i found your blog!"
punch in the face. time to keep updating. unfortunately not much is new.
-i am still working at the pool. good ol kino. our cheer is k-i-n-o- kino kino let's go. yes, if you have been around for more then 20 years you will shortly realize this cheer hasn't changed.. and very well has been and will continue to be this way for a while.
-i continue to live at home. it has it's perks. actually it's simply wonderful. i love being home and better yet love being able to spend time with max before he leaves on his mish. it's that brother sister kind of thing.
-my week nights have now been consumed by time trial sheets, relay making, swim meets, or feeling too lazy to shower and get ready to go summer.
-i really need to start sleeping more. it kills me sometimes.
-the rocket is starting to act weird. takes a little bit to kick into gear. ironic huh? :) but nonetheless, is amazing as always.
-i am picking up on my spanish at the pool. unfortunately those 2 years only helped me a bit. but for the record i can teach about half my class in spanish. just call me bi-lingual.
- tomorrow i have the whole day off. i can't even begin to describe how amazing that is.
-i am currently looking for a job. keep me posted. thanks blog readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment