Thursday, May 24, 2012

farewell

today marks an important day in my life. a day i have waited for and longed for quite some time.

 today is my last day at pbs... and i couldn't be happier. i have made some amazing friends... ones that i know will last a lifetime. friends i am proud to call my other moms. or friends that now have even become clients. needless to say, i have been so blessed here. i have had some wonderful opportunities... wonderful experiences of sharing my testimony, and as sad as i am to see that be done... i am excited to be out of here.

here is to a summer of fun. adventures. excitement. stress. new friendships. re-kindling old ones. dating (we can only hope). blonde moments. being tan. family vacations. sunshine. tandem bike rides.  teaching kids skills they will use forever. and being able to be around my family.
gosh, i love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment